Gotta have a couple screen shots
These are all slightly out-of-date, and most of them are greyscale
although the ccrTk interface is color; haven't got any screen
shots from v0.1.88~~ yet.
- A completely illegible shot of the whole ccrTk interface. (A legible version is contained
in the AL5 paper). The four main windows are the story (upper left),
command input (lower left), the focus (upper right), and the view
- Examining the internals of an object using the focus window. In
this case, the internals of one of
Nelson Minar's Floyd
robots. Sunken fields are user-edittable.
- A mouse-ish xproc is about to be attacked
by a competitor in Steve Hofmeyr's evolving robot lab.
- A tree-ish xproc is seeking to mate with
me in Steve Hofmeyr's evolving robot lab, and recombine with the
information defining my visual appearance. (Results of a prior mating
can be seen on the west wall.)
- Asking a question that doesn't
seem as obvious as it once did.